August 24th 2019, 10:43:58

First batch of JagSD mail dropped off. Order tracking numbers now available in your account and tracking should update once the sorting office have dome some sorting! Not sure how long this takes given it's Saturday... 🤔

August 23rd 2019, 22:35:57

People have spoken, it is clear I must work on a Puzzle Bobble style game for the Jaguar. With spinner control! Mmmm, spinner.

I’m saddened by the lack of love for Puzznic, though. Loved that game and have written a couple of clones of it already... 😆
What style of arcade puzzler would you like to see on the Jaguar? Comment if your favourite is not there!

August 23rd 2019, 12:59:21

I've had the pleasure of having a chat with Arcade Attack @Arcade_Adriano about all things retro and Jaguar shaped. Have a read for a bit of rose-tinted reminiscing and looking toward the retro future!

August 23rd 2019, 09:45:34

It's alive! The PC3 is alive! Obligatory removal of anything which might go bang before first power on. Really pleased to have this Atari relic in my possession. 😊

August 20th 2019, 10:49:45

After my little bit of ranting on the negative, I just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone for their unbelievable support during getting this project to release! First units will be shipping around the beginning of next week. 😄

August 20th 2019, 08:42:56

Just bought one of these. Lol. 😆

August 20th 2019, 08:05:54

Yeah, thanks for the support. I can understand things being too expensive and passing, but hoping my livelihood will be destroyed by a knockoff and any hope for further hardware being developed by myself destroyed so you can save £50? Fuck you. 😡

August 19th 2019, 08:18:01

Looks stunning!
"Alpharay" is an R-Type style shoot em up for the Commodore 16 & Plus/4. Created by Stefan Mader (MAD) of Bauknecht fame, it is no suprise that this game is a technical masterpiece. Incredible. Download it for free here:

August 18th 2019, 19:07:35

Loved Rampage on the ST, now coming to an Atari Jaguar near you! Action Fighter I don’t know... 😄
It's that time again #RamAction #AtariJaguar ST port's 3.3 Rampage and Action Fighter. Ordering information here

#RetroGames #RET
#RetroGames #RET

#RetroGames #RETROGAMING #gaming #Retro

August 17th 2019, 07:33:06

@ElizabethFlux I’m

10 PRINT “HELLO!“
20 GOTO 10

old...

August 15th 2019, 22:15:44

NGPC backlight mod under $50?! Blimey! I might have to get me one of those. The screen does look at tad smaller, but, meh, it’s back lit! 👌
Oh snap, a Neo Geo Pocket backlight install? No friggin way! Finally, you’ll never play your NGP games in the dark again!

August 14th 2019, 09:01:05

Jaguar SD manual finalised and sent to print. All stock built (a few PCB's damaged in transit which need fixing, grrr 😖). Just need to update the website and we're good to go!

August 9th 2019, 21:39:47

For me this is like the spectrum next. I just don’t see the point in it. I want to... but I just can’t. If I want something fast, I’ll use a PC. If I want something original, I’ll use my old machines. This just sits in some odd limbo place for me. Am I the only one thinking this?
RT if you also cannot wait for this baby to materialise.
@MEGA65Retro #Commodore #C64 #C65 #retrogaming

August 9th 2019, 17:17:56

Another teaser, just because I can... 😂

August 9th 2019, 16:31:50

That's a whole lotta JagSD's built up!

News Archive

Latest Posts | August 2019 | July 2019 | June 2019 | May 2019 | April 2019 | March 2019 | February 2019 | January 2019 | December 2018 | November 2018 | October 2018 | September 2018 | July 2018 | April 2018